We are busy making stellar online courses including Learning Transfer Endorsed Educator which will allow you to put a badge in your email, social media, resume, etc. Other courses include PYP, MYP, Diploma and other IB-focused workshops, leadership courses, and more.
Our first course will launch on August 10th, the Learning Transfer Endorsed Educator. Space is limited to 100 people in the first cohort. Those who complete the course will receive a badge you can use on social media and your names will be listed on this site. This course is designed to build a network of educators from around the world who collaborate on conceptual understanding and learning transfer. We hope all participants are familiar with our work and are ready to become official contributors to expanding the resources and thinking of this important aspect of teaching and learning.
Length of course: 6 weeks. Time needed: Approximately 60-90 minutes per week. Fee: $30 USD
Learning Intention: I understand how concepts help us to navigate, make sense of, and organize our complex world.
- I can help students to become more conscious of their thinking and learning.
- I can help students organize facts and examples into conceptual buckets.
- I can help students understand the role of concepts in organizing our world.
- I can help students acquire understanding and make meaning of individual concepts.
- I can facilitate students’ articulation of their understanding of conceptual relationships.
- I can promote depth and breadth of understanding through transferring conceptual relationships to new situations.
Coming soon… Targeted courses such as:
- Leading Conceptual Learning and Transfer
- Learning Transfer for English Language Arts
- Learning Transfer for early elementary
- Learning Transfer for Mathematics
- Learning Transfer for Science
- Learning Transfer for Social Studies
- Conceptual Understanding for IB Diploma courses
- Conceptual Understanding for MYP and PYP courses
- Interdisciplinary Planning
- And more!