We offer custom workshops, curriculum, assessments and coaching to help individual teachers, leaders and entire school systems transform to meet the demands of the 21st Century. Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Critical Thinking
- Authentic Assessments
- Formative Assessments and Feedback
- Concept-based Curriculum and Instruction
- Joyful Learning Environments
- Setting up a Professional Learning Community
- Disciplinary Thinking
- Engaging Instruction
- Brain-based Teaching Techniques
- Cooperative Learning
- Inquiry-based Learning
- Project-based Learning
- Learning for Social Justice
- Teaching for the 21st Century
Click here for sample workshop agendas and descriptions.
Concept-based Curriculum and Instruction:
Deep learning occurs through the interplay between conceptual and factual levels of knowledge. Through highly interactive workshops, you will learn how to create learning that students can transfer to new situations. Workshops are typically followed up with classroom coaching sessions to ensure teachers integrate methods into their practice.
We will answer questions such as:
- How is knowledge structured and how can we use that structure to develop the intellect?
- What does concept-based look like in the classroom?
As one of Dr. H. Lynn Erickson’s specialists, I have worked directly with her for over 4 years. Click here to read our blog posts about concept-based curriculum and instruction.